I'm sorry i'm posting this in this section, i decided to post it here since this section is still being controlled/moderated and watched over.
My main point is to show you how to fix Google Chrome's 3rd party extension blocking. So yeah no more popups when you start Chrome with AllMangaReader.
This is what im talking about:
1)Follow this guide:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ammVScyJYww
[It does work on windows 10]
2) Expand User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Classic Administrative Templated (ADM) -> Google -> Google Chrome -> Extensions
3) Double-click to open "Configure extension installation whitelist"
4) Select "Enabled", then click "Show..."
5) In the list, enter AllMangaReader ID -> "nhjloagockgobfpopemejpgjjechcpfd"
6) Click OK and restart Chrome.
7) In Chrome, go to Settings -> Extensions -> Enable AllMangaReader
=> If you use the Home/Starter/Premium version of windows, follow this guide first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqk3vtTYfzY
I'm not sure if you know about this fix, so i decided to post it here, since i could not find it anywhere on the forum. Please make it a sticky, so that everyone will know how to install AMR again and use it without those annoying popups !
CHEERS ! Now i can finally go back to Google Chrome instead of using Vivaldi/Opera or some Canary build of Chrome.