All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:44 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:17 am 

This happened a couple of days ago, but it seemed like all of the manga coming from manga stream got reset on my amr interface. Like it would be blank for latest chapter read. It still updates when a chapter comes out, but it does not load the whole chapter or complete when you have finished the chapter.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:31 pm 

I would guess that it's because of the issue posted on the community page.
Quote:
Chrome Version : <Copy from: 'about:version'>

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Load any chapter hosted on mangastream
2. Add any mangastream manga

What is the expected result?
AMR should load the pages and get the chapter lists.

What happens instead?
AMR doesn't load, the reader URL changed.

Please provide any additional information below (url of a not working chapter for example). Attach a screenshot if possible.
Changed from using mangasteam.com to using readms.net for hosting the images. The mangastream.com URL still operates as a front page and chapter catalog, all images are on readms.net.

I'm sure there's a fix that isn't bad, but I wish I knew how to find where the website stuff is located.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:26 am 

ssuperkid5 wrote:
I would guess that it's because of the issue posted on the community page.
I'm sure there's a fix that isn't bad, but I wish I knew how to find where the website stuff is located.

I believe it's all server side:
https://community.allmangasreader.com/l ... aStream.js

Having looked at it a bit, I think the first issue is the regexp not matching the ".net" part of the URL it only looks for ".com".

I've tried changing that in dev tools, but it didn't seem good yet. I don't understand enough how the extension works yet to find what else is missing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:42 am 

gee wrote:
I've tried changing that in dev tools, but it didn't seem good yet. I don't understand enough how the extension works yet to find what else is missing.

From what I understand, the extension uses smaller bits of code aside from the reader(called implementations on this site, I don't know the proper name for them, code is not my strength) that tell it basically where to look for things. If you edit the implementation instead of using the dev tools, you should be able to fix it a bit easier - and as a bonus, you can pass it on to Github once you get it working, and help all the other AMR users too.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:10 am 

Churba wrote:
gee wrote:

From what I understand, the extension uses smaller bits of code aside from the reader(called implementations on this site, I don't know the proper name for them, code is not my strength) that tell it basically where to look for things. If you edit the implementation instead of using the dev tools, you should be able to fix it a bit easier - and as a bonus, you can pass it on to Github once you get it working, and help all the other AMR users too.

If you know where this implementation resides I'll be happy to try.

The only reason I was trying with dev tools, was to change the server side stuff, without having to make it local first.