All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:48 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:22 pm 

Snipeon wrote:
Guys, Mangahere has been fixed, Mangafox still pending. Get the fixed version from twluo here. Or you can wait for braiam to approve the merge request.

You would have to load the extension from the file. Google it if you don't know how to.

I just installed that version, its still broken. The only difference now is that it adds a new url to the list that can't find any chapters. When you hit the play button yes it loads the last page you were on and the custom page formatting is there but the most important feature of AMR for me is the ability to see when a manga has new chapters and this does not fix that. I honestly couldn't care less about the other features of AMR, I was mostly using AMR as an alternative to RSS feeds since most sites that have the manga I care about don't support RSS.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:39 pm 

shakey2 wrote:
I just installed that version, its still broken. The only difference now is that it adds a new url to the list that can't find any chapters. When you hit the play button yes it loads the last page you were on and the custom page formatting is there but the most important feature of AMR for me is the ability to see when a manga has new chapters and this does not fix that. I honestly couldn't care less about the other features of AMR, I was mostly using AMR as an alternative to RSS feeds since most sites that have the manga I care about don't support RSS.

You would have to enable both this
Attachment:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png [ 50.62 KiB | Viewed 544 times ]

and this
Attachment:
Untitled1.png
Untitled1.png [ 57.19 KiB | Viewed 544 times ]

options in AMR. The problem now is that both Mangahere and Mangafox disallows loading multiple manga lists/pages. Or it could be an unstable server. Though for the manga lists it is definitely not allowed. Sure, it might make your loading/updating a whole lot longer, by until someone gets both sites to allow loading multiple things again, there isn't much we can do.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:49 pm 

I might have failed to do something, but using the fixed version of twluo and enabling those thing, didnt seem to work for me :x but i fixed the url bug on my own. After exporting my amr list. I saw that in the file that all mangahere and mangafox links URL lastChapterReadURL where "//mangafox.me/manga/whatevermanga/whateverchapter" which for some reason, turns to "file://mangafox.me/manga/whatevermanga/whateverchapter" when you click on it in amr ... but yeah what i did was just replace all occurence of "http://" to "//" and "https://" to "//" (just to be sure) and then replaced all "//" to "https://" and it seems to work when i imported it back :D

Just to recap to fix the url bug / notification bug
1. Export file
2. Make a copy of the file to be sure to not screw up
3. Open the file with a text editor
4. Replace all (ctrl+h most probably) http://mangafox.me to //mangafox.me and https://mangafox.me to //mangafox.me
5. Replace all //mangafox.me to https://mangafox.me
6. Replace all (ctrl+h most probably) http://www.mangahere.co to //www.mangahere.co and https://www.mangahere.co to //www.mangahere.co
7. Replace all //www.mangahere.co to https://www.mangahere.co
8. Import file
9. Check if it worked (might need to "import list erase"? this might take a while) if it didn't you can always import the original exported file that i ask to make a copy in step 2.

Now onto discovering the mystery of why it doesn't load multiple page and hoping to solve it, though i doubt i can find one since you guy seems to say it's not fixable because of the websites :/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:13 pm 

Welp, what i think they did to now disallows loading multiple manga pages, was just restrict multiple request for images at the same time for an ip. So their server return a "Service temporarily unavailable" when it gets multiple request thinking that it might be a bot or something. So for me, this little tweak is good enough since i dont read a page faster then 0.5s, just sucks if want to scroll fast, but better then nothing.

Changed this bunch of code from AMR-Develop/js/back.js line 985 from
Code:
function loadImageAMR(where, url, img, pos, res, mode, second) {
  if (!second) {
    $(img).data("urlToLoad", url);
    $(img).data("resize", res.resize);
    $(img).data("modedisplay", mode);

$(img).load(onLoadImage);
    $(img).error(onErrorImage);
  }

if (res.imgorder == 1) {
    if (nbLoaded(where) == pos) {
      getMirrorScript().getImageFromPageAndWrite(url, img, document, window.location.href);
    } else {
      setTimeout(function() {
        loadImageAMR(where, url, img, pos, res, mode, true);
      }, 100);
    }
  } else {
    getMirrorScript().getImageFromPageAndWrite(url, img, document, window.location.href);
  }
}

to
Code:
  if (!second) {

}

setTimeout(function() {
    importImageFromSomewhere(where, url, img, pos, res, mode);
  }, 500 * pos + 500);
}

function importImageFromSomewhere(where, url, img, pos, res, mode)
{
  if (res.imgorder == 1) {
    } else {
      setTimeout(function() {
      }, 100);
    }
  } else {
  }
}

What's the use of the "second" variable? is loadImageAMR called from somewhere else other then "writeImages" ? cause i wanted to remove it but... it might be used somewhere else so i dont wanna break that code :/ anyway, this works for me.

I dont hold any responsibility for anyone breaking their AMR stuff code! Make copies before modifying the code directly! (for people who dont know what they are doing).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:43 pm 

i installed twluo version and it didn't work.so i uninstalled amr and loaded twluo version again and this time i added my manga manually one by one and for now i have no problem. manga fox does not add manga to amr for now but manga here work again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:23 pm 

HackStuff wrote:
Welp, what i think they did to now disallows loading multiple manga pages, was just restrict multiple request for images at the same time for an ip. So their server return a "Service temporarily unavailable" when it gets multiple request thinking that it might be a bot or something. So for me, this little tweak is good enough since i dont read a page faster then 0.5s, just sucks if want to scroll fast, but better then nothing.

Code:
  if (!second) {

}

if (res.imgorder == 1) {
    } else {
      setTimeout(function() {
      }, 100);
    }
  } else {
  }
}

to
Code:
  if (!second) {

}

setTimeout(function() {
  }, 500 * pos + 500);
}

{
  if (res.imgorder == 1) {
    } else {
      setTimeout(function() {
      }, 100);
    }
  } else {
  }
}

What's the use of the "second" variable? is loadImageAMR called from somewhere else other then "writeImages" ? cause i wanted to remove it but... it might be used somewhere else so i dont wanna break that code :/ anyway, this works for me.

I dont hold any responsibility for anyone breaking their AMR stuff code! Make copies before modifying the code directly! (for people who dont know what they are doing).

I followed this steps and worked fine for me. Thank you so much. To only thing i changed was the SetTimeout. Where there were 500, i changed to 1000 and where there were 100, i changed too 500.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:46 am 

EddieMB wrote:
HackStuff wrote:

Code:
  if (!second) {

}

if (res.imgorder == 1) {
    } else {
      setTimeout(function() {
      }, 100);
    }
  } else {
  }
}

to
Code:
  if (!second) {

}

setTimeout(function() {
  }, 500 * pos + 500);
}

{
  if (res.imgorder == 1) {
    } else {
      setTimeout(function() {
      }, 100);
    }
  } else {
  }
}

I followed this steps and worked fine for me. Thank you so much. To only thing i changed was the SetTimeout. Where there were 500, i changed to 1000 and where there were 100, i changed too 500.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:07 pm 

Hey how to go to AMR-Develop/js/back.js line ??

Noob here

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:14 am 

HackStuff wrote:
Welp

Your 2 fixes worked fine here, thank you!