All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:47 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:27 pm 

I use AMR version 1.5.6 on Chrome version 47.0.2526.106 m.
Every time I try to search for a manga either through "Search Manga" part of main window (chrome-extension://nhjloagockgobfpopemejpgjjechcpfd/popup.html?mode=normal) or "Search" in right click > Options (chrome-extension://nhjloagockgobfpopemejpgjjechcpfd/popup.html?mode=normal) it runs for a bit and then extention stops all animations (spinners under "Web sites to search" and Sharingan (if it was spinning)) and doesnt respond to anything.
Only way to bring it back up that I know of, is to turn it off and on in chrome://extensions
Screenshots of search pages after freezing
http://postimg.org/image/vgftim7nz/
http://postimg.org/image/fjh1lwf9r/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:33 am 
AMR Hero

I recommend disabling as many mirrors as you can. There are some utterly broken which I can even check right now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:31 am 

?FIX?

I figured I would create an account and point this out, this freeze of search doesn't actually crash the addon, it just freezes for extensive period of time (forgot it on for a while and the search continued after "stuttering") and what I noticed was that the culprit seems to be (at least in English search) Manga Eden (EN), as with bit of testing, each search went thru without the freeze, provided that mentioned mirror was deselected.

As I'm doing the all mirrors search, with the ITA version enabled, it seems to freeze as well and if I disable the Manga Eden from the searches (both EN and ITA), there seems to be no issue.

So as it is, Manga Eden seems to be culprit so short term fix is disabling the mirrors manually, maybe in future update either get them working again or just remove them from the mirror list.

As a final note, love the addon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:51 pm 

wow, c'est comme une redécouverte, j'ai gardé que 4 sites et maintenant ca remarche nickel :)
merci pour le 'tips' Braiam