All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:21 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 6:43 pm
Posts: 14
Thank you for what you have provided, your product is amazing and had doubled my enjoyment in reading the Manga I love. I just can't now tolerate reading the manga without your extension!

Your product is:
- Useful
- Efficient
- Practical
- Organised
- Rich
- A must to have

I'm happy that you had took the time to create this site as well as managing this nice forum. Maybe removing your extension from Google was beneficial for you sine it pushed you toward hosting your product on the web. The AMR deserves to be a separate entity on its own not only be hosted in some place under the supervision of Google.

Don't through away your achievement my friend. Your idea was simple and innovative, if it only gave you the proud of changing the way people enjoy their Manga reading, thats in it self an admirable standing.

Thank you again and keep your achievement alive.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 3:08 am
Posts: 28
+like!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:19 am
Posts: 11
I just wanted to also say thank you a lot for creating this for us.
I'm a huge manga reader and without this, I don't know what I'd would do..
I mean really, I had over 400 mangas read and it's difficult to read it page by page...
Before using it, I had to bookmark my mangas and take the time to check when there was a new chapter, BUT not anymore!
I'm very happy I can just click and see what's new and it's also very organized :]

Once again, many thanks and thanks! :D

_________________
l MLP: FiM l Alpacas l Adventure Time l Pokemon l Manga l Anime l Deviantart l Chocolate l San-x l Drawing l Singing l Cosplay l


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:26 am
Posts: 4
I agree with everyone here, it has truly changed the way I read manga, like many others. The full chapter reading (scrolling instead of clicking is surprisingly MUCH more effective) and letting you know when a new chapter is out (ESPECIALLY helpful)

Arigatou Gozaimasu~


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:13 pm
Posts: 1
First of all i would like to say that my official language is Portguese but im not european and this may be my first forum participation but im not new at this. Im a reader of manga and comics, and i've known this extencion for a long time. I have allways been a fan of it, since the first time a laid eyes on it i knew how great it was and i must say u must be a great fan of mangas fore having created such aplication.
Thank You!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:38 pm 
Offline
AMR Hero

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:10 pm
Posts: 586
Location: A Town far from you
nashami wrote:
Thank you for what you have provided, your product is amazing and had doubled my enjoyment in reading the Manga I love. I just can't now tolerate reading the manga without your extension!

Your product is:

Sorry, but we are not a product (at least not now), but an Open Source project!
nashami wrote:
- Useful
- Efficient
- Practical
- Organised
- Rich
- A must to have

I'm happy that you had took the time to create this site as well as managing this nice forum. Maybe removing your extension from Google was beneficial for you sine it pushed you toward hosting your product on the web. The AMR deserves to be a separate entity on its own not only be hosted in some place under the supervision of Google.

Yeah, but you always donate to keep the hosting ;)
nashami wrote:
Don't through away your achievement my friend. Your idea was simple and innovative, if it only gave you the proud of changing the way people enjoy their Manga reading, thats in it self an admirable standing.

Thank you again and keep your achievement alive.

Nope, thanks to you for your words of appreciation.

@Headpool, @Corrugo, @Tsukiyuu and @Allmoz, thanks to you too!

_________________
Know about me here


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:39 pm
Posts: 23
Good work, great plugin !
I don't have the money for, so i can't donate ...
Sorry ^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:10 am
Posts: 32
@braiam: Small donation love 1W4592894D4206934


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group