All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:30 pm 
AMR Hero

I was scraping the forum to find (yet again) all the suggestion and fixed proposed by the users. Here are some condensed and simplified.

The bugs have priority over features request, also bugs that have wider impact on the user base are to be solved first.

AMR EXTENSION BUG LIST

1) Make the extension comply with all the new Chrome and Chromium security requirements as part of the manifest version 2 FIXED(read more)
    2) Fix strange limitations over the amount of mangas can be added and not saving updates upon closing chrome.
    3) If a site change domain we should be able to automatically detect and make the change to the list too.
    4) After adding a manga using the search option in the popup this should be show into the list immediately.
    5) When pressing release on new developed scripts the extension fail to unload the script if there isn't already published implementations of the site.
    6) Improve the fail recovery while loading chapters scans. http://allmangasreader.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=5&t=872
    7) Prevent the popup from opening if the "Open list in a new tab" option is enabled.
    8) Fix lag opening the popup (Braiam already nailed down the problem and has solution) FIXED
    9) Inform the user if the implementations aren't loaded yet, also offer ways to repair/delete the list/script databases.

AMR EXTENSION FEATURES REQUEST

1) Stop the use of Bookmark sync and use instead Chrome Storage Sync (read more).
    2) Allow syncing of preferences and statistic.
    3) Use of ordering names to groups mangas that are the same but have different namings (Ex. "GE - Good Ending" and "Good Ending").
    4) Using the context menu to search mangas from selected words.
    5) Add the option of "fit to window size" to dynamically change the size of the scans according to the actual size of the window.
    6) The use of AJAX to change the scans without the need of loading the entire page of the next preloaded chapter. http://allmangasreader.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=5&t=872
    7) Improve the LAB function.
    8) Make AllMangasReader strings translatable. WORKING ON IT
    9) The popup should update if a change is made into the list.
    10) Add of an option to search a manga on Baka-Updates.
    11) Preload images in single page mode.

COMMUNITY SITE BUG LIST

1) While adding a site request it should be interpreted as url with http:// if the user don't add it.
    2) The "One line summary" title shouldn't be accepted in the Report issue form. (use of alternative text and check if the user actually wrote something)
    3) Inform all developers what implementations are being worked/have a revision pending. DONE
    4) When adding comments on the site, whatever goes after slash (/) is lost/doesn't show.

COMMUNITY SITE FEATURES REQUEST

1) Allow Developers/Validators to test/use previous revisions.

This are all the bugs/features that I could remember/find. Please leave a post if you think some is missing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:49 pm 

I think that, if the extensions is going to be translated (I hope so), the webpage should be translated too!
I wish I could help with something else but I don't know anything about programming so... But I help as far as I can!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]