All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:56 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Chapters won't load
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:21 pm 

I have disabled/ re-enabled the extension, restarted Chrome again, and reinstalling 'All Mangas Reader' but nothing seems to have worked. The pages won't load as it should and when I click to view a chapter, it just displays the first page.

When I press Ctrl+Shift+J, this comes up:
'Denying load of chrome-extension://nhjloagockgobfpopemejpgjjechcpfd/js/jquery.min.map. Resources must be listed in the web_accessible_resources manifest key in order to be loaded by pages outside the extension.'
What should I do now?

Post subject: Re: Chapters won't load
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:40 pm 

Hi,
I tried to add the jquery.min.map to the "js" folder, i added the jquery.min.map to the manifest, but it doesn't work either.
I disabled :" enable js source map" : the error is not here, but ARM doesn't work too.
I saw that the Beta 1.5.5.1 removed the jquery.min.map, but ... i don't know.
All back to default, waiting for instructions.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:06 pm 

Latest news

From the github request, the problem is unrelated, and i confirm it : from my other computer AMR works fine, and the js console shows the error. So : back to the beginning. i will try to reinstall chrome tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:38 am 

Hello, I had the same problem as you guys and I figured I would share the solution as this has happened to me a while back! First off, save all of your extensions by bookmarking as well incase they don't become readded after signing back into chrome, also make sure you were signed in and everything synced such as bookmarks, history, stuff like that. Now go to your control panel -> uninstall chrome delete browsing history. Wait until that uninstall finishes then go to program files x86 or what ever it is for you, delete the Google folder there just to make sure, then go somewhere and reinstall chrome! It should work. Oh just to mention make sure you export your manga list first and then reimport after you do all of these steps above. Have a good day! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:03 am 

I have the same problem i dont know what the problem is as ARM works on my other computer. i tried reinstalling chrome and the extension a couple of times but nothing has helped. Any advice would be much appreciated thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:25 am 

I had the same problem so I tried to reinstall chrome, that didn't work. So i removed amr and reinstalled it but now I can't import my old mangas they all show up but it says no chapters found and, if I try to add any manga or read anything it still doesnt load the chapter or even add the manga to my list.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:51 am 

Try to activate and then desactivate the private navigation for ARM... it will clear all the stuff itself.
It worked for me ....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:15 am 

I have the same issue since a few hours ago. Cleared data and still nothing.

I can repeat the error when pressing: Ctrl+Shift+J:

Denying load of chrome-extension://nhjloagockgobfpopemejpgjjechcpfd/js/jquery.min.map. Resources must be listed in the web_accessible_resources manifest key in order to be loaded by pages outside the extension.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:17 am 

stardisblue wrote:
Try to activate and then desactivate the private navigation for ARM... it will clear all the stuff itself.
It worked for me ....

How do you do this? Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:58 pm 

yjul wrote:
stardisblue wrote:
It worked for me ....

How do you do this? Thanks

what he means, is just allow AMR in incognito... then disallow again if you want

the problem is that the whole chapter still doesn't load. but your mangas update just fine