All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Chapters won't load
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:05 pm 

yjul wrote:
Ah yep already tried that. Still get the same error when pressing Ctrl+Shift+J:

"
Quote:
Failed to load resource chrome-extension://invalid/
Denying load of chrome-extension://nhjloagockgobfpopemejpgjjechcpfd/js/jquery.min.map. Resources must be listed in the web_accessible_resources manifest key in order to be loaded by pages outside the extension. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4540&sid=388897509afd05b5d535e21fdf92b3cf&p=12251:1

"

As has been said multiple times that isn't really a problem so you can ignore that message.

For me I Just disabled a lot of the supported sites and then re-enabled most of the English ones ones(then disabled and re-enabled the extension) and now things are mostly working.
Only site that now isn't working on my list is CXC scans, but I am fine with that.
http://i.imgur.com/oXZ0aKc.png

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:12 pm 

Yeh my bad - I didn't read the posts above mine that said that....

I did uninstall, install latest beta, disable every other site and only have 5 or so English sites selected and it worked. Don't see popup windows for new chapters though. I might go back to stable version. Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:15 am 

Hey everyone.

I'm trying to do this disabling-enabling sites, however, only the sites that I read on (don't know if coincidence) are grayed out, I can't check or un-check them. These are mangareader mangahere mangafox and mangastream. I tried reading a manga from any of the other sites but it didn't work, so I don't know what the hell is wrong :/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:36 am 

Okay this is what i did:

I saved my manga list, unistall AMR, cleared the extensions history, re-install AMR, then updated chrome, and it got fixed.

or you could always update chrome instead of uninstalling, re-installing AMR and see if its get fixed

So there.--

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:17 am 

rhinoriega wrote:
Hey everyone.

I'm trying to do this disabling-enabling sites, however, only the sites that I read on (don't know if coincidence) are grayed out, I can't check or un-check them. These are mangareader mangahere mangafox and mangastream. I tried reading a manga from any of the other sites but it didn't work, so I don't know what the hell is wrong :/

the sites you read on are grayed out cuz they are already in use, meaning you can't disable them unless you remove any manga that are on that site. on a side note, the disabling thing works just fine, try disabling all sites other than the ones you read on, then restarting the extension. and voila!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:51 pm 
AMR Hero

I suspect that the people that AMR doesn't work are either of the same ISP or something. On my box nothing bad has happened nor any of the other dev's. Those on stable version, there will be a release today so both beta and stable will be synced (this will be done once I figure out the release note...).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 pm 

That sounds interesting - you mean to say only those people in a certain region/country were affected by this for the past couple of days?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:29 pm 
AMR Hero

It's probable. Had happened in the past with AOL users. It should be fixed if they use beta or upgrade to the version I hope release today.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:40 am 

In my case, the problem was from conflict with AdBlock
I unchecked All Manga Reader's ad removal function,
and now Both works fine.

I am guessing that AMR was trying to remove ad which was already removed, and AMR didnt expect this and stopped working

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:24 pm 

Hi!

I just read the three pages of the topic, I did everything you guys suggested and I still can't load the chapters, have my manga list completed and the spinning sharing is slower than a snail.
I tried re-installing Chrome, re-installing stable and beta versions, unable most of the manga sites, changed ad-blocks settings and still doesn't work.
It's been 5 months since last reply here, any new ideas? Or anyone else that started to have this problem in the last 24h?

Thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next