All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:32 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: AMR just not working
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:09 am 

Since about a month ago, I realized that AMR 1.5.5 wasn't working (I've tried to solve this, and had to resolve to using Manga Viewer for 2 weeks). All the icons that used to be manga website icons turned into question marks, and it stopped updating. I also cannot add new mangas to my list; in fact, when I use the "search", it shows up nothing. I remember that in search, there will be a list of manga websites (icons) but now none shows.
Also, the manga doesn't load in one page. My history got wiped too.

I tried removing and reinstalling it but it's not working.
Here's a screenshot of what it looks like. Please help!
Thanks!

Also, I'm not sure if this is related, but I see nothing under "Support Websites"
When I click the "All Languages" bar, it only gives me the option "All Languages"
I also tried click the second box besides that bar, but it won't check it (and the first box remains checked).
Any ideas?

Post subject: Re: AMR just not working
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:06 pm 
AMR Hero

Still experiencing this? Seems to be that you can't access our mirrors. I recommend you emptying your cache, and check the background page.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:05 am 

braiam wrote:
Still experiencing this? Seems to be that you can't access our mirrors. I recommend you emptying your cache, and check the background page.

I'm having this issue, as well. I tried reinstalling AMR (even tried v1.5.5 instead)...and even cleared my cache.

What do you mean by the "background page"?

After emptying my cache and reinstalling it, it still does not show any supported websites (the list is completely empty just like the OP's screenshot) in my list...and now it's not even updating at all, won't even show the unread #s I had...because there are no websites listed in the Supported Websites area.

It started happening only 30-60 minutes ago, for some reason...though I have no idea why. :(

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:08 am 

I'm not sure exactly what fixed it, when reinstalling it didn't fix it after several attempts...but...it's working for me now (for now, at least...who knows if/when it'll disappear again, heh) after this latest reinstall. o_O