All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:19 am 

I've been poking around this website for a while and finally found the FAQ wiki and troubleshooting, and it said there can only be around 208 mangas... there was no date or version corresponding that statement ( http://wiki.allmangasreader.com/troubleshooting ), so I assume that means it is current?

I've been having on/off troubles for last ~9 months concerning the reader, and seems to be getting more often lately, where the reader completely stops working, won't load chapters pages, won't open the popup, etc... usually involves uninstalling and reinstalling numerous ways before can get working again (even uninstalling, wiping all cookies/settings, and reinstalling fresh wont work sometimes so reinstall chrome itself :X)

Today finally got it working, but whenever I try to import it freezes up...

...I have 453 manga, which is sort of double the 208 limit. Could this be the reason I'm having difficulties? How long has this been a problem? And is this something that may be fixed, or should I start figuring out how to downgrade severely? Haha

Thank you!

Edit:
I'm using 1.5.5, and updated chrome to the dev version today (neither is working though), Version 36.0.1985.5 dev-m
Also, can't do the ctrl+shift+J thing since set a different extension for that, but believe that was supposed to be background page that showed the errors... I couldn't even get that open today, especially after trying to reimport my mangas... right now I can get it open, but only have 1 manga in list.. it shows 2 errors and 1 warning, but clicking on that won't bring me to the errors/warnings

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:13 pm 
AMR Hero

Can you copy the entire stacktrace? It appears in the "Console" tab. I can't figure out the problem apart that our extension weren't probably listening at the time.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:26 am 

Was hoping the code tag would put it in one of those small scrollable windows embedded w/in my post, but didn't work... so since you asked for the entire list, here it is! :X
I'll try to see if I can get my list imported and what errors are given there, because thankfully (for me, not for debugging though) it is working right now

*see next post for the file, since was so long and taking up space removed from this post*

Last edited by tsiiki on Wed May 21, 2014 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:48 am 

Okay, I finally got some of the old mangas imported and was working for 2 hours and now acting up again, so "mangareaderconsole2" has more information in it

Attachments:
console.rar [6.71 KiB]
Downloaded 257 times

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:29 am 

I hate to bump threads, but was wondering if you guys had any other ideas...

I saw that mangapanda was causing others issues, so removed the mangapandas from my list

I can shut off the extension and turn back on and have work for 0-3 chapters, so have been able to get it to at least do *SOMETHING* lately, but still... here's the latest bin file (saw someone elses post use this website, which seems a lot better than pasting in here, or making a zip file)

http://pastebin.com/TNtfMwNs

Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:16 pm 
AMR Hero

What's "UnixManga"?

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined UnixManga.js:35(anonymous function) UnixManga.js:35n.extend.each
jquery.js:2n.fn.n.each jquery.js:2$.ajax.success
UnixManga.js:32j jquery.js:2k.fireWith
jquery.js:2x jquery.js:4(anonymous function)
jquery.js:4

apparently this mirror fails, try disabling it.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:01 am 

Thank you for reading through it...

I removed most of the duplicate postings on my list so that there were less obscure websites on there, and all of the Unix ones, but error persists

http://pastebin.com/LKve73Jm

The only thing that shows up with errors this last round were these strange .jpg files, which has been happening everytime