All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:46 pm 

Raizan wrote:
mahsate wrote:
At last, there it is! My manga list...

It is working for me. I hope for you too.

Tried this, but I was unable to transfer manga list, so it working but all my progress lost.
If there a way to import manga list I will be gratefull for help.
I'm using this extension ever since it was "one manga reader" and I don't planning to stop.

hi,

first sorry for late reply, I try to import extension and manga list and it worked. Here is what I did:

For a clean start i uninstall my Yandex Browser and reinstall it. As a new setup it didn't import settings from other browsers automatically. So for manual import I use "Import bookmarks and settings from another browser" option from Yandex Browser Settings. As you can guess we choose Google Chrome in this step :) . With other things it transferred my Chrome extensions. After transfer completed we enable AMR manually from Yandex Browser Extension page.

Yet again I get my manga list...

so
if you install AMR from internet uninstall it and use import option.
if you try something on chrome you may be deleted your list (really sorry :( ) so there may not be anything to import

I really hope it isn't second.

please tell us the result so that we can help if needed

Thanks to AMR(I write correct this time :) ) for everything

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:03 pm 

might i ask those who are having this problem what OS they are using? I'm on Windows 8.1 and i'm experiencing this problem, same with my friend who uses Win8 as well, but my friends who use Win7 doesn't seem to get affected by the force-disabling by chrome.

nwei, i made a visual guide you can share with other people who might get confused with the instructions here

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:10 pm 

capetoide wrote:
>>>> SOLUTIO <<<<

Just find out a way to bypass...

1- Check the developer box in the extensions tab,
2- Take the .crx extension and with 7zip (or similar) unzip to a folder
3- Add the folder, now you should be able to use it (from the little I saw, it runs a little slower, but better than nothing...)

Thanks, works fine! :D Also managed to get one of my own custom userscript to work using this trick (had to "convert" it into an extension, basically by adding some manifest file). I know this is for safety, but I made the script myself and know it is safe, Google! (AllMangasReader on the other hand might contain malicious scripts for all I know. :P Huhuhu...)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:52 am 

Anybody know if this is now the only way to run AMR or will there be a long term fix like trying to get it back up on the chrome store?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:59 pm 

Apparently now Google Chrome nags me on every startup that I should disable the extensions that are in developer mode. *sigh*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:03 am 

I'm starting to hate chrome because of this seriously they're being a controlling Nazi. I just hope they change the policy or at least AMR can find a solution for this other than the ones mentioned here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:46 am 

Quote:
capetoide wrote:
>>>> SOLUTIO <<<<

Just find out a way to bypass...

1- Check the developer box in the extensions tab,
2- Take the .crx extension and with 7zip (or similar) unzip to a folder
3- Add the folder, now you should be able to use it (from the little I saw, it runs a little slower, but better than nothing...)
Quote:

Thanks, works fine! :D Also managed to get one of my own custom userscript to work using this trick (had to "convert" it into an extension, basically by adding some manifest file). I know this is for safety, but I made the script myself and know it is safe, Google! (AllMangasReader on the other hand might contain malicious scripts for all I know. :P Huhuhu...)

Capetoide's solution worked for me as well. I hope AMR can figure out a long term fix because this is easily my most used extension since I found One Manga Reader way back when.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:51 am 

As most of you may have noticed by now, amr has been removed from some of our computers. This is due to chrome making it where any extension that is not hosted on the chrome store is disabled. As seen with this link.

http://blog.chromium.org/2013/11/protec ... cious.html

The solution? Post it to the chrome store! If you want just upload it and mark it as hidden, then give us the link.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/ ... 5-false%5D

I have found another solution though, Chrome canary. Apparently it is some kind of beta chrome or something. Regardless, if you download it then download amr on it then it will work.

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/b ... anary.html

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:52 am 

Ahhh thanks the heavens there's a simple solution to this.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:52 am 

Ahhh thanks the heavens there's a simple solution to this.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next