All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:15 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:23 am 
AMR Hero

And it's Braiam's introduction... yes that's it!!!!

What? You still don't believe it? Better get your feet on the ground because this is REAL.

So, I'm Braiam. Don't ask my age. Don't ask my country. And I like girls... well that was unnecesary, I think. And I am a Global Moderator with Someone (note the caps, he's an actual member of this forum); also one of the developers of mirrors (aka, the one that can spend 4 hours or 10 minutes making a javascript to get you reading manga as God says... that is if God ever wanted mangas exist in first place); a validator of the scripts, but mostly what I do is closing bugs and websites request; and lastly but not less important a manga fan with a list of more of 700 mangas read (yeah, lots of one-shots and doujinshi, but spare me that).

What?! You all already know that?! Seriously?! I was famous before ever notice it. Well, what I can say that YOU DON'T KNOW... ummm... ah! I often play a game called Napoleonic War. How was that, uh? You didn't know that. I'm glad.

Well, now a message for all those think that this forum is DEAD and want to overflow it with spam... Here, we won't yield the forum to the likes of you (notice the Bold statment and the underlined determination). And if you are trying to join our ranks and a message appear saying that you are banned... feel free to clean your pc(s) and change your ip before ever asking that we unban you. I have the best antivirus/antispyware/antipishing/firewall of the world and it's totally FREE!! And you have it too, just that you don't know how to use it; your brain, that's it. So stop clicking on suspicious ads that say to enlarge something that will not grow, try to get your "for lonely nights" material from secured sites, don't open some joke that your friend sent you because you know he don't know how to make jokes, ask him instead.

Now that the lecture is done... try our extension fully, buy mangas from Japan or wait for them be available on your country, give the thanks to Polo for taking his time (and money) and pour it in this extension, but don't ever forget paying atention to your real life, that's the only one that don't have reset button.

Hoping you don't have a bad aftertaste before reading my introduction,

I humbly ask your forgiveness, if in any form I offend you,

Braiam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:25 am 

Haha nice intro Braiam, though it is more like intro, profile info, mission statement, life lesson, thanks, and a sorry. That is a well rounded intro I'd say and thanks to you Braiam for what you do for the extention and these forums.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 am 
AMR Hero

Ahahahaha hey Braiam. Love the intro!! XD really enjoyed reading it ahahahhaa