All Mangas Reader

Discuss the extension, report bugs and request new features.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:58 pm 
AMR Hero

You want to do something more for your favorite extension? You know JavaScript and/or JQuery? Want's to have your favorite online reader supported by us? Wants to translate AMR to your native language? You have landed to the right place.

1. I want to have my favorite online reader supported, what I can do?

You can go to the AMR Community site and made your request. Developers can look into and implement what seems relevant for them.

2. NO, you didn't understand me, I want to make AMR support *this site*

In that case you can apply for Developer. Follow this link and apply for the Developers group. The requirements for applying is knowledge of JavaScript and JQuery (indispensable), also HTML and CSS (optional). We will contact you and provide further information about how to proceed.

3. *This site* has some problems, how can I help?

First check if the issue has not already been reported here. If the problem wasn't reported, follow this link, fill the formulary with all the relevant information, like a short summary of the problem, the steps to reproduce the problem, the site that isn't working, and relevant details.

4. I still want to do something more!

Then you can apply as developer as explained in the point 2.

5. I want to test out new sites before anyone else, where I should go?

You can then apply as validators. The position as validator is the most important since we need you to test out the implementations thoroughly before all the users use it. Follow this link and apply for the Validators group. The requirements are critical eye for errors and ease to explain problems found. Oldest members have priority over new ones.

6. Can I help test future versions of AMR?

You can help us in the development/updating process even without web programming knowledge by installing the beta version of AMR here and submitting bugs/suggestions here

As mentioned on the homepage:
Quote:
The Beta channel is updated each time the development branch is updated on GitHub.
Having this version installed exposes you to eventual issues that may occur. If you find issues, please report them on GitHub.

6. I noticed you have a wiki, can I write on it?

You can and must! We still don't know all the awesome features of AMR... or failz. So you may contribute to the [url=wiki.allmangasreader.com]wiki[/url] relevant information that would help the mangadicts. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]